Two Rivers Farm Bureau Foundation
The TWO RIVERS FARM BUREAU FOUNDATION was organized in 1994 to provide disaster relief to farmers following the 1993 Flood. In addition to this important function, the FOUNDATION's mission is to assist Farm Bureau in providing quality educational, research, and scholarly programs that benefit its members in Pike and Scott Counties.
- To fund the ongoing Ag Literacy program in elementary and high schools in Pike and Scott counties.
- To provide scholarships for persons studying agriculture and related fields.
- To encourage, promote, and fund education and research designed to improve farm management and production.
- To encourage, promote, and fund the design, development, and distribution of instructional materials and programs on agriculture.
- To provide financial, material, or other relief to farmers affected by natural disasters in order to reestablish farm operations.
Please contribute on your annual dues notice-The FOUNDATION serves the members of the Pike and Scott County Farm Bureaus.
The Two Rivers Farm Bureau Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation; therefore, your donation is tax deductible within IRS guidelines.
To make a contribution, please make your check payable to: Two Rivers Farm Bureau Foundation, PO Box 6, Pittsfield IL 62363
To make a contribution of property or other financial instrument, contact Blake E. Roderick at 217-285-2233 or consult with your estate-planning professional.
Two Rivers Farm Bureau Foundation Trustees
David Gay, President, New Canton, IL
Jeff Schone, Vice President, Bluffs, IL
Jeremy Thomas, Secretary, Pittsfield, IL
Paul Stice, Treasurer, Winchester, IL
Brady Borrowman, New Canton, IL
Wayne Brown, Winchester, IL
Kim Curry, Griggsville, IL
Brandon Gerard, Pittsfield, IL
Dean Hubbert, Winchester, IL
Blake E. Roderick, Executive Director